Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday 27th February 2010

I've lost another 1/2 kilo, making my weight 83.1kg. A total loss of 6.9kgs

Well, this week was the last day at Boot camp, at the time it didn't feel like the hardest workout that the Sarge has ever given us because we had a group of women come down to see what it was all about so I think the Sarge was taking it a bit easy as not to scare them away.

But when I woke up the next morning EVERYTHING hurt and it still hurt till this morning. I had a talk to my trainer on Friday and we couldn't do a full evaluation because I had just come out of an RPM class so thing like muscle mass was inaccurate. so we are going to leave for another 5 weeks (31/2/10) to do a full evaluation and change of program. I have decided to do Body Combat to replace Boot camp and I'll alternate them on a monthly basis.

1 comment:

  1. Liv
    I visited your blog after reading one of your comments on the Mum Said Blog.

    Congratulations of what you have achieved so far. I am a working mother of 3 young children (one with Autism) and have been inspired by Felicity Moore to run the Bridge to Brisbane so am about to start the C25K program.
    Would love to get an update on where you are at on your journey !

    ReplyDelete