Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week Six
Since I now weigh in on a Friday this has been a longer week and I have lost 1.1kg ( approx 2 1/2 pounds). But a week full for of hurdles. My eldest son Davin has been diagnosed with a learning disability which could turn into AHAD and because he wasn't diagnosed till after he started school we can't access the hospital system and have to go private. But at least we now have something to work with.
We also celebrated my little brother's engagement to Tina, a day I never thought would happen. So happy for them. But of course that was a event full of food and drinks, where I had little say in, tried to eat healthily but it wasn't easy.
The next day Sunday we all went to Fun Flight Day and enjoyed a joy flight. It was the kids first time up in a plane and it was such an enjoyable day but again lunch & drinks were provided so again I had little say in what to eat.


I also had Davin home with tonsillitis for two days so wasn't able to go to the gym as much as normal, but I did put in an extra effort on the days I did, in a bid to make up for it.

I am sure the following weeks leading up to Christmas are going to just as challenging as life becomes more social and my business becomes more busy. I can't wait till next Friday as I have my first fitness evaluation since starting, look out for a new photo. If I never, never give up I WILL succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment