Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week Seven

Week Seven

















I didn't record any weight loss this week, it's the first time so I was feeling quiet down this morning. But I had my appointment with Belinda at the gym for my first fitness evaluation since starting at the gym. My body Fat percent went from 45% to 43%, my Muscle mass stayed about the same at 46% which was fantastic. It means all the weight I've lost has been purely fat! My Visceral Fat (fat around the organs) went from a 10 to a 9. This one was the most surprising of them all, I was already at the top end of the healthy range which is between 1 and 12 but Belinda told me that she normally doesn't see this change until after three months, for me, it was 6 weeks!


So you can see from these photos that it's coming off. Totally lost my boobs, so typical, they could have stayed. But I have also lost most of my tummy so now people don't ask me if I'm pregnant! Belinda has now 'twigged' my weights program a little so that's sure to hurt next week.


But it's all good and hopefully next week we'll see more weight loss but I am due to have my contraceptive needle in a couple of weeks and I have heard from other ladies on the same one as me that their weight loss was really hard around the time they were coming up to their shots so we'll see. Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment