Thursday, January 14, 2010

15th January 2010

Wohoo, I lost 800grams this week, making me 84.2kg. I'm back on track. Next week's goal is 83.7kg, a loss of 1/2 kilo, anything more is a bonus. I have really impressed myself with my exercise ethics. Last week when I start back on the weights after a month away I was determined not to drop the weights or reps back to accommodate for the time away. It hurt, really hurt but I did it and now, next week I'm going to increase the weights. My trainer had asked me at my last program adjustment to try and do some Hang Legs. That is where you hold your body in a frame just leaning on your elbows with the rest of your body hanging down. Then you slowly lift you legs up to your chest. Before Christmas the most I could do is 2 and half. Well last night after I had done my weight session I decided to give it another go and low and behold I did 7! I think quiet often we really underestimate what our bodies are capable of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment