Saturday, January 23, 2010

22nd January 2010

Well I reached my goal this week- 83.7kgs, a loss of 1/2 a kilo. In a week that I knew I would have some challengers I succeeded! This week it was my daughter's birthday and we have a tradition in my family where the birthday person chooses what we have for dinner. True to form our 11 year old picked Mac's, well I went up to get it so I could have so sort of control but their menus are so limited. They do have a couple of burgers that have the heart foundations tick of approval but if you want them without the cheese, which would actually be more healthy they won't do it because "it would compromise their tick status"so I was forced to have a regular burger. We also had a BBQ with a bunch of other Heartkid parents but due to life it was just our family and another which meant we had BBQ food for 3 days. I also missed out on 2 gym sessions. I knew over the weekend I had relaxed in my weight loss goals so for the rest of the week I made sure I really was aware of what I ate and I really pushed myself at the gym and you know what it paid off. This following week I have 2 more parties to go to and I am going to adopt the same set of princables. By next Friday I will weigh 83.2kgs but I would really love to be in the 82s. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment