Friday, January 8, 2010

8th January 2010

It's been quiet a while since my last post, but in my business the Christmas session truly is the silly season! Working extremely long hours, alot in to the wee hours of the morning and being a full time parent to children home from school due to holidays meant that somethings had to take a back seat and my weight loss efforts where one of them. But now in the new year and new decade the journey begins again.
Over this lapse of time I came out faring quiet well considering all the festive activities that come with Christmas and the New Year season- I only gained 1kg and are now sitting on 85kg. I have booked myself in for a re-valuation of my fitness progress on the 29th of this months, which is 2 months since my last one. I have 38 weeks left of my challenge which means that basically I will need to lose just over 1/2 kilo a week- 84.5kgs here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment