Monday, October 5, 2009

So it Begins



So today is the start of my fundraiser and weight loss journey. I jumped on the scales and I must say I was alittle shocked! I weighed 90kg. The funny thing is I don't feel that big but then again I sit on alot of that, I'm a very pear shaped person. On Wednesday I will be going to the gym for an assessment and new program. I hate these because I always feel so exposed but the reality is, that I am obese and have to face it.
My Measurements:
  • Waist- 100cm
  • Hips- 126cm
  • Bust- 101cm
  • Arms- 35cm
  • Thighs- 82cm
  • Dress Size- approx size20

2 comments:

  1. I think you are sooooo awesome Liv.. I wish you all the best with getting down to your ideal BMI. You are a very inspirational women. You and Suzy helped me through the hardest moments of my life. xxxx Luv Bec McConnachie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arhh Thanks Bec, you too an inspirational women. You are the one that is so motivational and so aware of other's needs. Luv Liv

    ReplyDelete