Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WEEK TWO con't

I have just come home from my second weights session this week and OMG I have sore muscles where I never knew they existed! It's mainly the muscles on the upper leg, inner and outer thighs. I literally can't sit down or get up without being in pain! A least now I have a 3 day break from the weights and will only be doing cardio workouts.



But you know it doesn't matter how sore I get or how hard this challenge becomes for me, there is a little boy who showed so much courage, strength and fight just to be alive today that anything I endure is nothing compare to what he endured.

So I might tell you about my aches and pains but you won't ever hear me complain because I am doing this to get heart healthy and is something my son will never be able to achieve, so I'll do it for him.






No comments:

Post a Comment