Monday, October 19, 2009

Week Three

This last week has been a busy one. I've had 5 exercise sessions and on Friday my brother and his family came over for a BBQ. Sunday I was a little panicky because I hadn't done anything too physical since Friday, that I washed all the interior walls of our house and pulled out plant out of my front yard. I decided that it needs a overhaul, it's become very over grown since Dane was born.
Saturday Dane woke up with a nasty cough and over the next couple of hours I watched him go from bad to a lot worse. By 12 I was rushing him to the doctors thinking a visit to the hospital was going to be on the cards. He was prescribes some Prednisolone for the next 3 days plus antibiotic. If he didn't improve by that night we were to go to the hospital, luckily he responded to the Prednisolone really well.
I weighed in yesterday and have lost another 0.9kg (1.98 pounds), that's a total of 3.4kg. Really happy with that loss, knowing that suddenly my body has gone from doing no exercise to speak of to doing 5 sessions a week, which includes two weight sessions. A strange thing that I have notice is that with my muscles getting tighter, it's making me feel thinner then I am. It's weird, I look in the mirror and feel a little disappointed that I can't see any drastic changes because inside I certainly feel it. I know I have to keep in mind that It took over three years for the weight to come on, I can't expect it to fly off over a week or two.!

No comments:

Post a Comment