Monday, October 12, 2009

WEEK TWO

Today was my first weigh-in. And WOW I was in for a surprise. I lost 2.5kg (5 1/2 pounds) in one week, I know that it's mostly fluid but who cares. The last week has been with it's challengers. I was only able to go to the gym twice due to prior appointments, one being Dane's Cardio appointment at the Mater. That's an all day affair being that it's on the other side of the town. The up side to that is that Dane was cleared for another six months. :)
I was also able to use the time to get some fundraiser poster up at the clinic and on the ward. Today was really the first day of my new exercise program, I did about 45 minutes of low weights but high reps and boy could I feel that I haven't used those muscles in a while. Tonight I finished off with a Pilate's class. This particular class I like a lot, it's more about the focus and meditation. You are still working the core muscles but in a slow, precise way. I always feel very centred and ready to take on the world after doing it. Bring on the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment